Want to make chocolate quickly? Here is an easy and quick recipe to make a chocolate cake in the microwave. You can make your delicious chocolate cake in less than 2 minutes. You can follow the same recipe for chocolate chips and nuts. This chocolate cake is best for pregnancy.Print
Learn how to make a chocolate cake in the microwave.
- 3 tablespoons smooth butter
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Take a microwave-safe non-stick bowl.
- Mix butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and milk in the mixing bowl.
- Blend all these things.
- Now add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and mix it properly until it becomes smooth.
- Then pour into greased bowl.
- Cover it and cook in the microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Keep checking the cake until the cake springs back when you touch it.
- Adjust the time in the microwave depending on your microwave power.
- Once done, let it cool for some time and then cover the bowl with a plate.
- Transfer cake from bowl to the plate and serve.
- Prep Time: 6 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Category: Cake
Keywords: Microwave Chocolate Cake